The Event You've Been Waiting For...
FOCUSED LIVE 2023
This is your chance to hug your FOCUSED friends in real life, learn from top ADHD speakers, and get coaching from Kristen in person.
FOCUSED Member Early Bird Pricing $150
Seating is limited, so don’t wait to save your spot.
- Fly into Palm Beach International Airport (PBI)
- Event begins Friday April 21st at 10am ET
- Event ends Saturday April 22nd at 4pm ET
- Special meet up for FOCUSED ADHD Coaches and Trainees and Business Mastermind students!
- Meals & lodging not included.
The FOCUSED team will be hosting planning sessions for anyone who wants help navigating the executive functioning of booking travel and hotels.
As you already know, surrounding yourself with other ADHDers is the best feeling ever. Now you have a chance to feel the love in person, in one of the most beautiful locations in the US!
Palm Beach International Airport (PBI)
If it’s doable for you, we recommend that you arrive in Palm Beach sometime on Thursday, April 20, 2023.
We will be checking conference attendees in from 6-8pm ET at the Palm Beach Convention Center (event location).
We will also have a last-minute check in from 8am-9am on Friday morning for those of you who are not able to arrive on Thursday.
The convention center is a 9 minute drive from the Palm Beach International Airport. This is a very short uber or taxi ride.
There are many hotels, restaurants, and Airbnbs within walking distance of the convention center.
The beach is about a 35-minute walk (8-minute Uber) from the convention center.
We do not think you will need to rent a car.
- Want your partner to understand the self-development work you’re doing in Focused? BRING THEM!
- Wish your family had a better understanding of ADHD? Bring them!
- Want your BFF to have some mindset tools that they can use to change their life forever? BRING THEM!
- Want your adult child to experience the transformation that the STEAR Map can provide? BRING THEM!!
This is completely up to you. If you would like to share a hotel room or Airbnb with a fellow Focused member, feel free to reach out on Slack. This is not something we will be coordinating for you.
- Each day starts at 10am ET (no early mornings for us!)
- Sessions will include a speaker + hands-on breakout time (this is where you apply what you just learned)
- Breaks for lunch and dinner will be 2 hours each – plenty of time to grab food, chat with friends, and maybe even walk to the beach
- Optional meet-ups will be planned at walkable locations
- The last session will end at 4pm on Saturday, April 22.
Absolutely not. In Focused, we are all about community and connection. We are setting up this event such that you will always be surrounded by people who will warmly welcome you into their groups.
Example #1: We are asking our coaches to “host” lunches and dinners at various locations throughout Palm Beach so that when you go out to eat, you know a few Focused members will be there so that you don’t have to sit alone. List of coaches/restaurants will be provided when you check-in.
Example #2: We are asking a few A-List members to host an “after party” at a local pub so that you have people to connect with after the event on Friday night.
- Average daily temperature in Florida in April is around 82-85 degrees fahrenheit.
- The event location will likely be quite cool (air conditioning), so pack a sweater
- Orlando is 2.5 hours from our event location – you may want to extend your stay to include a trip to Disney World.
Still overwhelmed? We will hold 2 body-double-style planning calls via Zoom for any of you who need/want real-time support to book your travel plans!