For quick access to your FOCUSED program, use the instructions below to install a shortcut on your mobile device.
“Why can’t I download the app in the app store?”
For you techies out there, our “app” is a PWA: Progress Web App. This means that we have some fancy code going on that makes our website act like an app when you follow the directions below. Doing it this way helps us to keep costs down so we can offer you the FOCUSED membership at an affordable price.
You must be viewing the site in Safari. Other browsers, such as Chrome, won’t work for this.
- Tap the Share button at the bottom of the page. It looks like a square with an arrow pointing out of the top.
- In the list of options that appears, scroll down until you see Add to Home Screen. Tap this.
- You will see the FOCUSED icon and address. Tap Add.
- Now just tap the new app on your home screen.
You must be viewing the site in Chrome. Other browsers, such as Firefox, won’t work for this.
1. Tap the triple-dot browser menu button at the top of your browser window next to the URL and tap Add to Home screen.
Please not that if you have your Home screen layout locked, you will need to unlock it in your device settings first. Click here for instructions.
2. You will see the FOCUSED icon and address. Tap Add.
3. Find the new FOCUSED App in your list of All Apps and move it to the home screen.
4. Now just tap the new app on your home screen.