The Focused with Kristen Carder membership program does not guarantee results. It is also not a replacement for health/medical care. If you require health, medical, psychiatric, and/or psychological care, you are advised to retain the services of a licensed medical professional. The sole purpose of the Company and its Focused with Kristen Carder is to provide educational materials and coaching in the area of self-coaching.
Under no circumstances will the Company or any of its representatives be held liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, the improper use of, or the inability to use the information or strategies communicated to you through the Focused with Kristen Carder. By participating in the Community you hereby waive and release the Company to the full extent permitted by law from any and all claims relating to the use of and/or reliance on the information and content provided to you. In no event shall the Company be held liable for any injury, loss or damage resulting from the use of, or reliance upon, the Program materials.
By signing up/enrolling in a Focused with Kristen Carder Membership, Product or Service, you acknowledge and agree that I Have ADHD LLC and Kristen Carder are not responsible for your results, earnings, future earnings as a result of our Membership Program, Product or Service or give professional/legal advice. Your results in your life will be completely dependent on your understanding of the material and your effort to apply it.
If paying by credit/debit card, you give I Have ADHD LLC permission and authorization to automatically charge your credit or debit card as payment for your Focused with Kristen Carder membership, trainings, Products, or Services. By enrolling, you give I Have ADHD LLC permission and authorization to automatically charge your credit/debit card once monthly until you cancel your membership.
In the event that payment is not received by the date due, you will have a seven (7) day grace period to make the payment otherwise the Focused with Kristen Carder Membership, Product or Services will not continue.
You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you. You agree to purchase and use our Focused with Kristen Carder trainings, Products or Services for legitimate purposes only in compliance with these Terms of Service. You also agree not to make any purchases for speculative, false or fraudulent purposes. You release us and our affiliates from any damages that you incur and agree not to assert any claims against us or them, arising from your purchase or use of our Focused with Kristen Carder trainings, Products or Services.
You agree to only purchase the Focused with Kristen Carder Membership, Products or Services for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so. When making a purchase for a third party that requires you to submit the third party’s personal or financial information to us or a merchant, you represent that you have obtained his/her consent to provide such third party’s personal information.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to refuse or terminate your access to our Focused with Kristen Carder Membership, Products, Services and/or our Program Materials, Website, e-mail communications, or any other method of communications related to our Focused with Kristen Carder trainings, Products or Services at any time without notice. The restrictions imposed on you with respect to Focused with Kristen Carder Membership, Training Materials, Products or Services, including but not limited to all of the disclaimers, limitations of liabilities and rights set forth in these Terms and Conditions, shall survive such termination of your access and apply in full force.
Third Party Links and Advertising
This Site may provide links or references to other sites. If Company has provided links or pointers to other websites, no inference or assumption should be made and no representation should be implied that Company is connected with, operates or controls these websites.
Company makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to any information in such sites, has no responsibility for their content and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Company disclaims any opinions expressed on such sites. Any links to other sites are provided merely for your convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that Company endorses the content of such sites. Where Company is offering its own content (or content of an affiliate) on or through third party sites (whether by linking, framing or otherwise), your use or display of that content shall be subject to this Agreement.
Company takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this Website, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or third parties found on or throughout the Website, including, without limitation, with respect to the payment and delivery of related goods or services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such parties and are not binding upon nor constitute obligations of Company. You agree that Company shall not be responsible or liable for any actions, losses, damages, liabilities, claims, judgments, costs or expenses of any nature or kind (collectively, “Claims”) incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties on the Website, and you agree to indemnify Company and its affiliates from and against any Claims incurred as the result of any such dealings.
If you are interested in creating hypertext links to this Website, you must contact Company before doing so. In establishing hypertext links, you must not represent in any way, expressly or by implication, that you have received the endorsement, sponsorship or support of this Site or Company, including its respective employees, agents, directors, officers, and shareholders.
Company is not responsible for the content or practices of third party websites that may be linked to this Website and makes no representation or warranty regarding such websites or their content. This Website may also be linked to other websites operated by companies affiliated or connected with Company. When visiting other websites, however, you should refer to each such web site’s individual “Terms of Service” and not rely on this Agreement.
FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
The information provided in or through this Website is for educational and informational purposes only and solely as a self-help tool for your own use. Enjoy!
NOT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE:
I have done my best to ensure that the information provided on this Website and the resources available for download are accurate and provide valuable information. Regardless of anything to the contrary, nothing available on or through this Website should be understood as a recommendation that you should not consult with a medical professional to address your particular situation. I highly recommend that you seek advice from a medical and/or mental health professional.
NOT MEDICAL ADVICE
I am not a doctor, psychologist, or psychiatrist, nor am I making myself out to be. The information contained in this Website is not intended to be a substitute for medical or mental health advice that can be provided by your own doctor, psychologist or psychiatrist. Although care has been taken in preparing the information provided to you, I cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions, and I accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage you may incur. Always seek medical advice relating to your specific circumstances as needed for any and all questions and concerns you now have, or may have in the future. You agree that the information on our Website is not medical or mental health advice.
By using this Website, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available on this Website or the resources available for download from this Website. You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any action or implementing any plan or policy suggested or recommended on this Website.
My role is to support and assist you in reaching your own goals, but your success depends primarily on your own effort, motivation, commitment and follow-through. I cannot predict and I do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, and you accept and understand that results differ for each individual. Each individual’s results depend on his or her unique background, dedication, desire, motivation, actions, and numerous other factors. You fully agree that there are no guarantees as to the specific outcome or results you can expect from using the information you receive on or through this Website.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
As with all situations, there are sometimes unknown individual risks and circumstances that can arise during use of my Website that cannot be foreseen that can influence or reduce results. You understand that any mention of any suggestion or recommendation on or through my Website is to be taken at your own risk, with no liability on my part, recognizing that there is a rare chance that illness, injury or even death could result, and you agree to assume all risks.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By using this Website, you agree to absolve me of any liability or loss that you or any other person may incur from use of the information, products or materials that you request or receive through or on my Website. You agree that I will not be liable to you, or to any other individual, company or entity, for any type of damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential loss or damages, for use of or reliance on my Website. You agree that I do not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease or condition or issue, or any other type of loss or damage due to any act or default by me or anyone acting as our agent, consultant, affiliate, joint venture partner, employee, shareholder, director, staff, team member, or anyone otherwise affiliated with my business or me, who is engaged in delivering content on or through this Website.
INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS
You hereby fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release me and any of my agents, consultants, affiliates, joint venture partners, employees, shareholders, directors, staff, team members, or anyone otherwise affiliated with my business or me from any and all causes of action, allegations, suits, claims, damages, or demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that may arise in the past, present or future that is in any way related to my Website.
I MAKE NO WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE PERFORMANCE OR OPERATION OF MY WEBSITE. I MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, I DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
It is hoped that should we ever have any differences, we could be able to work them out amicably through a phone conversation or e-mail correspondence. However, should a dispute ever arise between us, we agree now that we will submit to binding arbitration before a single arbitrator, selected jointly in the state of Pennsylvania, in accordance with the American Arbitration Association Rules. Any judgment on an arbitrator’s award, if made, is binding and may be entered into any court having the appropriate jurisdiction. Prior to seeking arbitration, you must submit your complaint to Focused with Kristen Carder via e-mail. You understand and agree now that the only remedy that can be awarded to you through arbitration is a full refund of your Payment made to date. No award of consequential or of any other damages may be granted to you.
By signing up/enrolling/purchasing for any of our Training Programs, Products and Services you are agreeing to a modification of the statute of limitations such that any arbitration must be commenced within one (1) year of the date of the act, omission, or other conduct complained of as submitted by you in e-mail, or shall otherwise be forfeited forever. You also agree that should arbitration take place, it will be held in Berks County, Pennsylvania and the prevailing party shall be entitled to all reasonable attorney’s fees and costs necessary to enforce the Agreement.
In the event of a dispute between us, you agree to not engage in any conduct or communications, public or private, designed to disparage us, our Company, or any of our Training Programs, Products or Services. Where requested by law or arbitration, of course, you are not prohibited from sharing your thoughts and opinions as a part of the legal process.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. The parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement or any dispute arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement or services provided in connection therewith shall be in the state and federal courts located in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between the parties, and it supersedes all previous communications, representations or agreements, either oral or written, between them with respect to this subject matter. No representations or statements of any kind made by any affiliate of Company, which are not included in this Agreement, shall be binding on Company or its affiliates.
- Neither you nor Company may modify or amend this Agreement, in whole or in part without the prior written consent of both you and an authorized representative of Company. However, Company may replace this Terms of Service Agreement from time to time and your subsequent use of the Website, or any content, programs or materials provided through the Website, will be subject in all respects to the terms and conditions of such terms of service in force at the time of such subsequent use. You are advised to check this Terms of Service Agreement regularly for any modifications.
- No waiver of any provision herein shall be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of both you and Company. Company’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement or any right shall not be construed as a waiver of any such provision or right.
- Whenever possible each provision of these Terms of Service shall be interpreted in such a manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law, but if any provision of these Terms of Service shall be prohibited, void, invalid, or unenforceable under applicable law, such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition, invalidity, voidability, or enforceability without invalidating the remainder of such provision or the remaining provisions of this agreement. We and you agree that any ambiguity, vagueness or applicability of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed against the drafting party because of its being the drafter of this agreement. The headings for sections herein are for convenience only and shall not affect the meaning of the provisions of this agreement. The Parties agree that no provision of this agreement shall be interpreted against the drafting party because of its being the drafter of it.
- This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates. Any and all references in this Agreement to Company and its affiliates shall, where the context so permits include Company’s parent companies, sister companies, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, contractors, and agents. The headings contained herein are for convenience only and shall have no legal or interpretive effect. Additional terms and conditions may apply when you use other services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software on or through a link provided on the Site.
- Company may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you. You may not assign, delegate or transfer these Terms of Service or your rights or obligations hereunder in any way (by operation of law or otherwise) without our prior written consent.
We can’t guarantee your results, earnings, future earnings as a result of this program or give professional/legal advice. Your results in your life and your business will be completely dependent on your understanding of the material and your effort to apply it.
I Have ADHD LLC
PO Box 6111
Wyomissing , PA 19610